Sunshing offers customisation of soft toys and plushies based on your prefer design. Please send in a copy of your artwork for further discussion.
Our customised plush toy service is set at a minimum order of at least 1,200 pieces
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This section attempts to answer the most commonly answered questions relating to development and manufacturing of a new plush toy. The information presented here is intended only as a general guideline. Please contact us if you need further information or are ready to proceed with your project.
Q: How much does my design cost ?
A: There are a number of factors that effect a toy price but the basics are:
- quantity - as you increase the quantity, the shared costs to produce your project, is spread over more pieces. So in general, the more you order the less you pay per piece.
- size- this effects your price as you choose larger toys. As a guideline, size: 4"- 6" for beanie type toys, 8"-12" for smaller stuffed toys, and 12" and above for everything else. A bigger toy does not just mean more material. The greater size, adds to labor and shipping costs as well
- material - we can choose from hundreds of furs and materials, all ranging greatly in price per yard to create your toy.
- complexity - this is similar in quality but more from a design and labor aspect. A good example of two varying complexities in a toy are ;
- a beanie type dog that is simple in shape and look
- a realistic looking German Shepherd stuffed toy that exhibits many of the characteristic associated with the breed
Q: What information do I need to provide?
A: Basic information such as:
- size of toy
- your ordered quantity
- image if you have one
Q: Where do I send my design?
A: You can send in your design through email. Or you can find our detailed contact information here.
Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: The minimum quantity depends on the specific of your item. It will only be possible to give a definite quantity after knowing more about the item you need. The main factor affecting the quantity is size: the smaller the item, the more it is necessary to produce. In addition, special fabrics or parts will also increase the minimum quantity, since these need to be purchased or produced separately. As a guideline, minimum order quantity for a 6" plush is about 1200 pieces per design.
Q: Is our quote the final price?
A: Because there are different ways to achieve the same "look" in a plush toy, it is a good idea to specify your target price if you know it. If you do not specify a price, experience has it that we will develop samples or proto types which are the best possible design and quality, rather than prototypes which fit your price expectations.
Q: How long does it take to produce my design?
A: 60 - 75 days. Shipping schedule can vary from contract to contract. Production time will take longer during peak seasons.
- Proto type: 2 - 4 weeks
- Production: 8 to 12 weeks
- Delivery: 1 week (depending on destination)
Q: Where are your items produce?
Q: Are our toys safe?
A: All of our toys meet international health and safety standards requirement.